“Advocate for policies, procedures, programs, and funding strategies to support implementation of the shared vision represented in the school and district technology plans and guidelines.”
- Formal and informal collaboration across university departments over the last two years allowed me to support various programs, develop educational technology infrastructure, and support enhancements to teaching and learning spaces.
- I advocate for education-based technological enhancements in a number of ways. Approaching classrooms and labs with a “technology is in the service of teaching and learning” mindset is a guiding principle. My experience includes working together to make strategic purchases and shared implementations.
- 2013-2015: Served as interim lab pool manager overseeing and helping steward $140,000 effectively for four technology lab areas (art, library, music, and sciences).
- 2015+: Collaborated with assistant provost, IT director, and faculty educational technology team to update campus learning space technologies.
- Advocated and helped create/manage shared macOS image and management across campus.
- Spearheaded campus-wide purchasing for Apple orders with a representative (vs. individual ordering from the retail store). This transition and collaboration saved thousands of dollars and maximized our budget.